Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges

An Ultrasonic thickness gauge is used to measure the thickness of materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel, glass, rubber, plastic etc.

We have brought Three models of Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges for your convenience. Basic (P-E mode) , semi advanced (P-E & E-E), Advanced (P-E, E-E with A Scan and B Scan). Click on any model name for more details

B2 ultrasonic thickness gauge (Basic P-E mode)

B6-C ultrasonic thickness gauge (advanced model, with A-scan & B-scan)

MT-180 ultrasonic thickness gauge (Thru coating model, with E-E mode)

B6-C advance thickness gauge (with A scan and B scan)
MT180 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge (With E-E mode thru coating)